Mark your calendars and join the Stanton Meadows HOA Board members at the Annual HOA Meeting on August 19th, 2018 at 3:00pm. The meeting will be held at our HOA Tot-Lot located on 175th and 152nd. In the event of inclement weather, we'll be meeting at the Monroe Public Library. All HOA residents are encouraged to attend.
- Annual Budget Report
- Current or Future Projects
- Replacing Fencing for the Tot-Lot
- Replacing the Ground Cover for the Play Area
- Repainting/Sealing the Play Equipment
- Recurring or Ongoing HOA CC&R Issues
- Arc Committee Volunteering
*Agenda is subject to additions leading up to the meeting.