The Board of Directors considers community improvements based upon suggestions they receive. Some ideas come from homeowner letters and some from our own experience while living here in Stanton Meadows. While considering these projects, the Board will be keeping a close eye on expenses and project expenditures to insure the community gets quality results at the best price on each project. If a member vote is required to complete a project, one will be scheduled before the Board takes action. Not all projects will require a vote, but the Board will discuss the project(s) at the board meetings. Please check our Community Calendar for upcoming events and board meetings. All homeowners and renters are welcome to attend.
The Tot Lot
Located on 175th Ave SE and 152nd St SE, this lot offers a wonderful recreational area for all our residents. Equipped with a play structure, picnic tables, and an open space, this HOA park is a great space for our community to socialize and play. Please be sure to check out the community board for HOA information.
Rules of the Tot Lot
- For insurance liability purposes, Parents are to insure that all underage children are personally supervised while they use the playground equipment.
- Dog waste bags are provided to our residents for your convenience. Please use them. If the supply is out of running low, let us know! Keeping our park free of dog waste is vital to our community health.
- Help us keep our park clean. Please dispose of any trash or waste in the provided bin.
- Trash is removed from the park by volunteer residents and our contracted landscape company, Sure Lawn. Please do not dispose of household waste at the park.
- The Tot Lot is available for all HOA members.